Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
:leafs@:edmonton
Thursday Nov 30th, 9pm EST

Oilers seem to be struggling as of late and getting their net filled. Hopefully the Leafs can continue their Western road swing with another W after their 4-1 W against Calgary last night.

Matthews and McDavid will go head to head so hopefully Matthews will have an extra gear with something to prove here.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It's easier for the home Team to dictate the match up.
Say a prayer they don't try and match McDavid against Bozak.

Reactions: PromisedLand and Pi

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's easier for the home Team to dictate the match up.
Say a prayer they don't try and match McDavid against Bozak.

If they don't try to put McDavid out there against Bozak every shift they possibly can, Todd McLellan should be fired.

It's ironic that McDavid compared himself to Tyler Bozak leading up to the draft. I wish Tyler Bozak played even a little like McDavid. I guess McDavid never watched much hockey outside of the Leafs if he thought Tyler Bozak was a good comparison to him.

I think the Leafs should go with Matthews against McDavid especially if he's with Hyman and Brown for the entire game. It's the only line up worth chasing, the other lines, it doesn't really matter too much.

Feel like this one should be an open high scoring game.

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
Na...I think this game will be pretty low scoring...possibly go to OT. Saturday game in Vancouver should be fun...it better be, because I'm coming to the game. :lol:

Reactions: szain

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Matthews and Kadri will both probably see plenty of time with McDavid. If TMac was smart he'd get McDavid out there against Bozak as much as possible, but he'll probably let Babs dictate the matchups

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Talbot has been stinking the joint out, last years best defencemen have been horrid, McDavid has been pretty meh , so add that all up and we get spanked 10-1... ;)

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Oilers on a win streak. Love to beat them, if we don't be prepared for 1000 posts proclaiming Oilers >> Leafs and every player is better on their team than on the Leafs.

Oh wait, they post that dribble regardless of the results on the ice lmao.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Last night was great, I hope they can play like last night. I hate losing against these Oilers

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Over-Under of McDavid line being matched by McLellan against bozak line?

And the outcome of those line-matches?

Especially, when bozak line tries to dump and make a (bad) line change to get shutdown out against McDavid - would Freddie be able to continue his heroics?

If Babs rolls with Bozak-JVR against Edmonton; I am pretty sure that match-ups are going to create a headache for us (leafs brass and fans alike) and GDT is going to be super fun

:laugh:

Last edited:

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Roll 4 Lines (Oilers have 3 Good Centres)... Assuming Draisaitl is at C

Martin - Matthews - Marner
Komarov - - Kadri - - Brown
Hyman - Marleau - Nylander
VanRiemsdyk - Bozak - Leivo

or

Hyman - Matthews - Marner
Komarov - Kadri - Soshnikov
Brown - Marleau - Nylander
VanRiemsdyk - Bozak - Martin

Yes. Martin Will Play because the Oilers have some tough players...
(Lucic, Maroon(ish), and Kassian)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad