mcginn stopped :)
m rupert scores!
Bailie stops it! Knights win!!!! 20 in a row baby

Last edited:

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
Bulldogs win...

Alright, I need article topics for my magazine ISU project. I need 8 articles, and so far I've written one about the Ravens, here are my other possible topics I'm thinking about so far

The Johnny Manziel Story (4 pages) *feature article
Baltimore Ravens Review (2 pages) (Finished)
NCAA March Madness Preview (4 pages)
Hockey WJC Preview (4 pages)
NHL Lockout (3 pages)
Greg Popovich Fine (2 pages)
Movie Review: Moneyball (1 Page)
Analysis and Comparison: College Sports and National Sports (2 Pages)

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Bulldogs win...

Alright, I need article topics for my magazine ISU project. I need 8 articles, and so far I've written one about the Ravens, here are my other possible topics I'm thinking about so far

The Johnny Manziel Story (4 pages) *feature article
Baltimore Ravens Review (2 pages) (Finished)
NCAA March Madness Preview (4 pages)
Hockey WJC Preview (4 pages)
NHL Lockout (3 pages)
Greg Popovich Fine (2 pages)
Movie Review: Moneyball (1 Page)
Analysis and Comparison: College Sports and National Sports (2 Pages)

Do one on the Jays. How they went from a relatively cheap team that nothing was expected from to a World Series contender that spends in a matter of a month or so (assuming we add Dickey)

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Tyler Seguin's little sister was my waitress at Moxie's, and she was making it so obvious she was flirting with me. Got her BBM pin and number before the night ended, lol and she texted me her new number now too.

Grant, where's the 50 vCash?

Lol, I know one of her friends, she's pretty cute

Last edited by a moderator:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I grew up in big cities too, but my liking is actually quite contrary to that. For a good time, I love to head out to the country/more natural areas. Unfortunately Ontario isn't that great of a place for natural attractions. I might head out to Berty's town with a job sometime if possible. Alberta/BC is the kind of place I'd love to be in.

In Toronto, my favorite thing to do is to hit the beaches (Brimley/Woodbine) and just chill there during the summer. The full walk on the Woodbine beach boardwalk is pretty awesome.

The theaters there are a different experience as well. Small places, with almost no people most of the time. Great place to chill with friends, as you guys will probably be the only ones in the theater :laugh:

For winter, my favorite thing to do is to head to small towns like Stratford, Fergus, and such. These places look absolutely stunning during snow season. Best place to chill out in a cafe.

I also love taking random late night drives through the country, like those one lane roads. It's pretty creepy, but that adds to the fun. Went out last night actually around 1230 to Stratford through local roads via about 5 smaller towns. There was literally no one except for us on the roads.

What roads you take, may have drive by my house :laugh:

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
What roads you take, may have drive by my house :laugh:

Erb St W, which turns into Perth 43 line. In Stratford, it was Mornington St I believe.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

I'm sitting in front of a window, and everytime I look away, my peripheral vision makes it seem like there's someone standing outside the window staring at me. Creeping me out.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Three week Christmas break. ****ing yes. Time to do nothing but warp my sleep schedule around the World Juniors.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Erb St W, which turns into Perth 43 line. In Stratford, it was Mornington St I believe.

I'm sitting in front of a window, and everytime I look away, my peripheral vision makes it seem like there's someone standing outside the window staring at me. Creeping me out.

Or you know it's just someone staring at you outside your window but when you look he hides :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Rielly better rip it in the WJC, HF is going to be so much fun if he does :laugh:

Morgan Rielly lead Team Canada in points at this years WJC, and have some asking if he is the top prospect in hockey right now

Every Non-Leaf fan; "Bust."

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I'll need to print out a couple of photos next weekend, and as I was walking out of the supermarket today, I noticed one of those yellow Kodak printing kiosks that I've walked by several times before but never really stopped to look. Has anyone ever used one of these things for printing out your digital photos?

I looked at the prices too and they looked a bit strange. Aside from the various photo sizes, they offer two options: 1) instant 2) 1 hour. I'm guessing choosing the instant option means the little yellow kiosk machine itself will print out your photo right then and there, while the 1 hour option will be actually having the person at the printing center beside the kiosk do it?

Also, I found the prices to be a bit strange too. For an instant 4x6 photo, it costs 33 cents, while the 1 hour option is 19 cents. I figured it would've been the instant option that is less expensive given that it's done by the machine right then and there (instead of having a human do it with whatever lab equipment they use) and the quality if probably worse too. Also, the price for an instant 5x7 is $2.99!!! Why does it cost almost 10 times more for a single 5x7 then it does a 4x6??? W...t...f. Maybe I read it wrong, but I don't think so.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hey lounge what's going on?

Checked out Team Canada's practice today before they leave for Russia and the World Juniors .. Pretty sweet to watch, Rielly's a beaut

Really impressed with Mackinnon's hands, kid's unreal

How are your weekends going?

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612

if you had turn right on 119 at the end of 43 instead of left to stratford, you would have been insanely close :laugh:

I drive that route so often to the movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad