Status
Not open for further replies.

TML g u n n e R s*

I almost completly forgot about the GDT's :laugh: Its been too long

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
WHHOOOOOOO DO THIS BOYS! Go LEAFS! Get the DUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^
Classic Gunners.

:laugh: Truth ... Legitimately excited to get this season going again, so many questions and it's sweet because it'll all be compacted within a few months.

Give me something to do outside of work while my girlfriend is still gone .. She'll probably hate the fact that the NHL is on when she gets back though, she hasn't seen the "In-season Leafs fan" part of me :P

TML g u n n e R s*

The intro to hockey night in canada always gets me ****** insane

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
:laugh: Truth ... Legitimately excited to get this season going again, so many questions and it's sweet because it'll all be compacted within a few months.

Give me something to do outside of work while my girlfriend is still gone .. She'll probably hate the fact that the NHL is on when she gets back though, she hasn't seen the "In-season Leafs fan" part of me :P

I was away for this convo. Where is the woman?

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I was away for this convo. Where is the woman?

Indonesia .. Has a lot of friends there (when to school in Singapore for a bit) and has one friend with a family business that imports/exports tiles and construction products .. He wants to get into business with her, she's interested in possibly starting her own business importing and exporting those products into Canada .. She's tentatively gone until the 23rd (been away since a week before Christmas)

More or less a vacation, but she quit her job at my office to do this .. She really wants to start her own business in something

I tell her that I'm convinced she's over there setting up a drug cartel .. One or the other :laugh:

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Would you?

gifs_23.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
:laugh: Turned out to be a pretty good night.

Tonight I'm actually kind of busy.

I work until 7:30 and then after that I need to make dinner for tomorrow (got class late and don't want to buy anything) along with reading some stuff for my one class. I should have even more to read for tomorrow but I don't have the textbooks yet :P

Edit: I also have to stream the Marlies game in there :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad