OT: Leafs Lounge V105: Bam Bam Kabamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
How do I change the homepage on Google Chrome on a mac quickly? I am going to change my roommates background to the heyayeyayeay site but idk how it works on mac to change the background.

Go to the desktop, use both fingers, click it'll say "Change Desktop Background" :p

These new threads are ****ing killing me, honestly haha.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Trade went through! I acquired Weber and Benn. I hope Weber gets off producing soon. Grabbed him when his value was low

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Watching free centre ice preview, Sharks v. Ducks. Sharks commentators are the biggest homers.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Trade went through! I acquired Weber and Benn. I hope Weber gets off producing soon. Grabbed him when his value was low

Weber probably won't be as good as Letang fantasy-wise but he'll be solid nonetheless .. IMO Benn > Letang > Weber > whoever else you gave up

You win the trade regardless .. Only if Benn > Letang = Weber does it become a complete steal

come get your duds in order 'cause we're bound to cross the water

Excited to rock out to it on the drive to hockey

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Arkells were sick, short set but sick nonetheless.

Ending up sticking around for The Hip, you can't say they're not great at what they do. I didn't know any songs and wasn't too into it but the atmosphere was amazing, they really know how to put on a show.

Need to see the Arkells again sometime, they sound even better live :laugh:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Three ****ed up viral videos out recently, only appropriate one.. ****ing disgusting. What the **** is wrong with people?

thats what happens when stupid sluts become moms, ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad