OT: Leafs Lounge V104: A great man once said, FIRE BURN THE ICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
OXaCSZA.jpg

Damn Orr ****ed him up

Still better than that guy from the r/cringe video yesterday....

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
After seeing people get hurt like that, I feel like fighting should be kicked from the league. It's entertaining to watch, but some of these guys take a pretty brutal beating.

Was having a ****ing terrible day today right up until hitting the gym. Worked all the stress out I guess.

GO LEAFS GOOOOO

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Damn Kadri is on another level, shows what a good coach can do to a player.

He actually hasn't been that great tonight, but one of his best habits is going to the net, and that's where 2 of his 3 goals came from. If he can play like this even on a bad night, we've got a great player on our hands.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Would anyone else love to have Leaf games on The Score? They have some great personalities, some babes, and their laid back programming is much more enjoyable. Plus their soccer coverage kicks ass so it would allow me to not have to watch sportsnet :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I have a hockey game tonight at home, but I forget my equipment at res. Looks like I am wearing my dads equipment that hasn't been worn in 4 years. Going to be greasy. :laugh:

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
We win against the pens and were losing 5-3 against the isles...this team will never change....always lay an egg against the worse teams.......so mad right now

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
buffalo beat us on the 2nd half of back to back....oh wait they actually have a goalie who can stop a damn puck

They're also a better team than us, Leaf fans are Pejorative Slured honestly. Learn how to lose, you won't win every game of the season, no matter how good your team is.

I just offered you a trade btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad