OT: Leafs Lounge v.98 - Dawn of the New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
so Grant what are you using to draft your players on your work pool? Yahoo or another one?

ESPN.

No draft date set and it says the draft type is 'offline' so I think that means we are doing the draft on our own and manually adding in players? Regardless, it doesn't appear to be tonight, likely tomorrow.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Massive punt and great tackle to keep it deep.

The other game has started. Packers return an INT for a TD.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
ESPN.

No draft date set and it says the draft type is 'offline' so I think that means we are doing the draft on our own and manually adding in players? Regardless, it doesn't appear to be tonight, likely tomorrow.

Ah, okay. Can't wait for ours, 2 days away :P

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Kickers career is on the line right here. And he is only a rookie haha.

And he gets it. Ravens win.

Apr 1, 2010
Its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*****es
iT's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Was 7-7 in the other game last i saw.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
LOL oh jeez :facepalm:.

This or happy Witzmas.

Sry brody ily

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I like that one better and feel it is less likely to get changed by the mods haha. I probably forgot about it because I have no idea who the hell witz is...

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I like that one better and feel it is less likely to get changed by the mods haha. I probably forgot about it because I have no idea who the hell witz is...

The first one's good.

FWIW, Witz texted me today to tell me one of his co-workers saw this and I guess told him :laugh:.

Witz is probably reading this thread right now :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
1000!

1000.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad