Baconland
This is what you and Selena look like morphed together:
cat-png--selena-png.jpeg

Half the guys here would still hit that :laugh:

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Kyle I'm reading the Berserk manga... it's pretty interesting.

So today I was at Best Buy scoping out Ultrabooks. Man, the ****ing zenbook Prime has the worst palm rejection on the trackpad I've ever seen. Couldn't type a sentence without clicking elsewhere.

While I was there I was checking headphones out. Beats by Dre are actually really sick... I didn't know what all the hype was about but I really like them.

Also, whilst listening, my song of the day started playing:

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
My brother's massage therapist told him that he has a 'source' and that Burke had an affair with someone in MLSE; in fact he said that he knew this the night before Burke was fired lol...

It pisses me off that people spread rumors like this about people. There's no evidence of this, so don't destroy someone's name.

Apr 1, 2010
My brother's massage therapist told him that he has a 'source' and that Burke had an affair with someone in MLSE; in fact he said that he knew this the night before Burke was fired lol...

It pisses me off that people spread rumors like this about people. There's no evidence of this, so don't destroy someone's name.

The one that has me intrigued, is actually by the writer I respect the least.

ANd that is Simmons.

His much inferred article to me suggets Burke got drinking too much.

I would put zero stock in it but in several anectdotes I have heard and read there was alcohol, ("few pops", "Several cold ones") there are a few references.

With the death of his son asa potential trigger incident for a downward spiral, am I wrong for seeing this as a possibility?

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
The one that has me intrigued, is actually by the writer I respect the least.

ANd that is Simmons.

His much inferred article to me suggets Burke got drinking too much.

I would put zero stock in it but in several anectdotes I have heard and read there was alcohol, ("few pops", "Several cold ones") there are a few references.

With the death of his son asa potential trigger incident for a downward spiral, am I wrong for seeing this as a possibility?

Not impossible, but he really doesn't strike me as the type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad