Leafs Lounge v.156 - The Last Chance Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Grant because of you I started re-watching a little bit of The Office today, good stuff.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I love it when people make a status on facebook of something that was on Red dit and act like its their own words lol.

Ace88*

mornin lounge. Second last day of the internship then i get to enjoy the rest of my summer!

Ace88*

Well im still going to be working at the restaurant, but I've got several cottage weekends lined up plus a trip to montreal later in august...then i think i might be paying Riot Fest a visit before back to school time. Man i love summer.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
The only thing I hate about summer is humid and sticky weather. At least it has cooled off recently, so the weather isn't as much of an issue right now.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Corter has a point. I mean, it's much easier to warm up when cold as opposed to cooling down when hot. Not to mention you can theoretically just put on as many layers of clothes as you wish when cold, but there are only so many layers of clothes you could take off when warm till you are buck naked. Oh, and hockey >>> baseball, and I'd consider baseball my second sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad