OT: Leafs Lounge v.148 - I Made This So Cor Couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Finally someone made one :o

Get a text from a random number, ask who it is. Get a response with "your ex". u wot m8? Ask why the **** shes texting me, says she saw my name and thought she should text me. Now it seems like shes trying to insult me or some ****, lol who is this *****. Inb4 I make her cry.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612

Get a text from a random number, ask who it is. Get a response with "your ex". u wot m8? Ask why the **** shes texting me, says she saw my name and thought she should text me. Now it seems like shes trying to insult me or some ****, lol who is this *****. Inb4 I make her cry.

You have two options:

1. Don't reply at all
2. Send numerous disgusting images you find online

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

I wish I got a text message from a certain ex.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Lol so turns out my ex just broke up with a boyfriend that she got after we broke up (we broke up only 3 months ago). Guarantee you she started texting me to try and get me back or some ****. **** DATTTTT. Not worth it at all haha. She was asking me if I had a girlfriend and ****. This chick moves to a new guy like every week.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So LeafsTV airs nothing on their HD channel. Only has stuff on their Standard channel.

How weird.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Hit her with a "So why did you really text me randomly after 3 months" and shes like Im not trying to get back together with you. I said Thank God and she got all upset. Not responding anymore.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
My ex keeps trying to get back together with me and I keep telling her no, It's hard to get rid of her though as she is my left hand. She gets jealous a lot when she see's me with my right hand.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Lol so turns out my ex just broke up with a boyfriend that she got after we broke up (we broke up only 3 months ago). Guarantee you she started texting me to try and get me back or some ****. **** DATTTTT. Not worth it at all haha. She was asking me if I had a girlfriend and ****. This chick moves to a new guy like every week.

Girls love to monkey bar :whatever:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
My ex keeps trying to get back together with me and I keep telling her no, It's hard to get rid of her though as she is my left hand. She gets jealous a lot when she see's me with my right hand.

So ambidexterity is like polygamy. Gotcha.

Ace88*

oh s yo wanta talk about past woman do yu? MAn you dont even know whatt girl trouble are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad