OT: Leafs Lounge v.147 - The Unstickied Era Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Apparently my "fat cat" is no longer the heaviest cat we have. According to my sister, she weighs two pounds less than the middle/newly-designated fat cat.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Man im so tired right now feel like I'm about to pass out any minute. We got new people on our line this week learning the easier jobs and I was stuck on all the hard jobs all day long :laugh:

Doesn't help working out after work too. Working out your legs after work you feel like you can't walk :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Man im so tired right now feel like I'm about to pass out any minute. We got new people on our line this week learning the easier jobs and I was stuck on all the hard jobs all day long :laugh:

Doesn't help working out after work too. Working out your legs after work you feel like you can't walk :laugh:

Just have a pizza and you will be okay

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Don't lie, you have a picture above your bed of a big pizza.

You are eating pizza right now.

I want pizza now :(

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Speaking of pizza, I was at Boston Pizza today watching the Raps and Nets. The atmosphere was the most amazing ever. My voice is totally gone. When DeRozan had that and 1, the whole place just erupted. I am going back there for at least 1/2 more games this series, that's for sure. ****ing awesome.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Speaking of pizza, I was at Boston Pizza today watching the Raps and Nets. The atmosphere was the most amazing ever. My voice is totally gone. When DeRozan had that and 1, the whole place just erupted. I am going back there for at least 1/2 more games this series, that's for sure. ****ing awesome.

Go to an actual sports bar and enjoy an experience 10x better than that, plus you won't have to eat Boston Pizza

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I went to my Boston pizza (basically the only sports bar in NB) when GSP fought Condit. The atmosphere was pretty sick, but it was a blood bath of a fight.b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad