OT: Leafs Lounge v.139 - Tess Foster, Glad I lost her

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I don't understand that picture BIitz

More than 10,000 attended the annual teddy bear toss at the Pacific Coliseum. The bears started to rain after The Vancouver Giant's Trent Lofthouse scored against the Everett Silvertips half way through the second period. The Giants went on to win 3-0.

It's the players helping to clean up the teddy bears thrown on the ice. The bears are donated to hospitals and charities.

Edit: This is the record if you're curious.
The Hitmen once again reclaimed their record on December 2, 2007, as 26,919 bears hit the ice when Ian Duval scored against the Cougars

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So excited, 1 more week then 2 weeks off work all paid for. Gunna be so nice.

Ace88*

It had great songs and sexy pics. Come on now

whoops, thought you were talking about this LL. This is the one that is boring and lame, and also lame and boring. I dont remember yours.

Ace88*

Also my matchup in the llkl this week was pure garbage. I dominated most of the cats but i had 2 goalie starts vs Everlong's 7 goalie starts...so he's

Last edited by a moderator:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So I got overly drunk for the first time in a while. Drank a whole 26 of whiskey, ended up puking.... not enjoyable.

Hate getting that drunk, don't find it fun, I guess the whole Leafs dominating thing just got me crazy.

Haven't left my bed :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Nothing, I mean I don't really get it, but it's fine.

The thing is, you were following a really really good LL op, so it was a tough task
Best LL OP, ever!

LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha

Green bay sux.

That is all.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Actually I'm not even sure what LL I started in Hurt as I can only see back like not even 2 months in my posts :laugh:

Ace88*

So I got overly drunk for the first time in a while. Drank a whole 26 of whiskey, ended up puking.... not enjoyable.

Hate getting that drunk, don't find it fun, I guess the whole Leafs dominating thing just got me crazy.

Haven't left my bed :laugh:

lol whisky gives a wild rambunctious buzz. No amount of convincing would get me to drink that much whisky, much prefer to sip it on the rocks.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
lol whisky gives a wild rambunctious buzz. No amount of convincing would get me to drink that much whisky, much prefer to sip it on the rocks.

Yesterday it was **** cold out. Aside from wearing 20 layers, I packed an aluminum water bottle with half a bottle of whiskey in case I had to make a 15 min walk home. Ended up drinking the whole thing during a dinner party with friends. The party was boring, but that bottle got me through it :laugh:

Whisky and winter go hand in hand.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Watching a true Christmas classic tonight. Jingle All the Way. What's better than watching Arnold Schwarzenegger kick so Christmas ass?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It was so obvious he'd be back.

Well.... yeah, but it's still awesome.

How much do you want me to go to the Science forum? I have seen you made it red specifically for me to see

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Well.... yeah, but it's still awesome.

How much do you want me to go to the Science forum? I have seen you made it red specifically for me to see

This is kind of awkward but... You're not invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad