Leafs Lounge V.134 - Where Vegetarians Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Oh is that too uncool for you? Sorry not all of us like one direction and try to kill their grandfather. :laugh:

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif

Maccer

Bring back Pat!!
Mar 10, 2013
Leafs Nation
Trying to decide whether to go to the Winter Classic or see the Leafs in Montreal November 30th. I've seen one game at the Bell Centre and the atmosphere was amazing, way better than anything I've ever experienced at the ACC and that includes playoff games during the Quinn era.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Trying to decide whether to go to the Winter Classic or see the Leafs in Montreal November 30th. I've seen one game at the Bell Centre and the atmosphere was amazing, way better than anything I've ever experienced at the ACC and that includes playoff games during the Quinn era.

Been to a couple of games in Montreal. Great atmosphere. Personally, I don't even want to go to the Winter Classic the more I think about it. If you just think about the size of the stadium and then the size of a hockey rink and the size of a puck and it's going to be cold... I'd rather sit at home.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Been to a couple of games in Montreal. Great atmosphere. Personally, I don't even want to go to the Winter Classic the more I think about it. If you just think about the size of the stadium and then the size of a hockey rink and the size of a puck and it's going to be cold... I'd rather sit at home.

That's been my thought process as well. They have shown pictures of where the rink is in the stadium (or where it is in past stadiums) and the seats are miles away.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
A CANDY STORE OPENED IN MY MALL!
they are selling ****ing cases of vanilla coke, cherry coke and others OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORE EVAR!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
This store has everything related to candy! Its like I'm in willy wonka!! Wooooooooooo

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
This place has all candy and **** that they don't sell in Canada man this is amazing! Prob get everything from the states.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Like literally everything in here I've never seen for years since they stopped selling it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad