Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
tumblr_mtk5acB2XQ1rdxg5fo1_500.png

JMcLeaf

You would take my avy. Good thing you'll change it 10 times in the next hour.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
that game was gold...for the love of god nonis...sign an extension with kessel and I can order that jersey. Seriously the reason I'm holding out.

Same. I really want a winter classic phaneuf/kessel, but don't want it if they aren't on the team after this year. Really want one of them to re-sign so I can get it without worry.

You would take my avy. Good thing you'll change it 10 times in the next hour.

:laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
The plan WAS to watch the hockey game and then study for my test tomorrow. But now I've gotten myself distracted and I'm beginning to get tired so I think I will just go to bed. Damn good for nothing hockey.

Ace88*

Lost interest in dexter in the 4th season. got real tired of rita and her ****.

Ace88*

mornin fellas. long ass day ahead. 7 hours of school and then work.

Hilarious that at the end of season 4, she dies.

:facepalm: do i even wanna know? Iirc, i stopped watching right after Deb found out and **** got serious with John Cleese

JMcLeaf

Tuesday 9-24-2013: HFBoards will go offline at approximately 4:30 PM (PST) for network infrastructure upgrades. Downtime could be as long as 8 hours.

DjeFHJg.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You know how there is that like 2 minutes of clean up after the brawl last night?

I feel like those "could be 8 hours" is the clean up after the brawl in the Leafs vs Sabres main thread board :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad