OT: Leafs Lounge v.131: I've Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Mornin gents. three more days of work before school! Stoked. im so burnt out from 60 hour work weeks

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Ants are so strong. I'm at work and this one little ant is dragging this dead fly like 3 times its size somewhere. Gonna follow him and see where he goes.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Ants are so strong. I'm at work and this one little ant is dragging this dead fly like 3 times its size somewhere. Gonna follow him and see where he goes.

Ants can carry way more than that too, I think I remembered reading somewhere that some ants can carry 10-50 times their bodyweight.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
PiFirhi.jpg

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
:laugh: Quarter.

But actually, this is sick. This little bugger is just giving er. And like I've seen 3 other ants in the last 15 minutes carrying other little bugs. They must be like stocking up food for the winter. Like in that movie A Bugs Life.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
:laugh: Ohh LM ... Once you start work, you never stop

Remember that.

Enjoy your youth :P
Ahah oh I know. But then I'll be busy with school, and work which means less time at home. And I could really use the money

What's the plan after you graduate?
No plan really. I guess uni or college, maybe get my own place. Step out into the real world. Half the fun is in not knowing. Endless possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad