OT: Leafs Lounge v.115 - The SS2 is Responsible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I might just have to crash the party and eat everything in sight.

I've spent a good amount of time in the southern United States. I learned to BBQ there, and how to make people fat with delicious, but coronary inducing foods.

Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, and Mississippi have all tought me well

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've spent a good amount of time in the southern United States. I learned to BBQ there, and how to make people fat with delicious, but coronary inducing foods.

Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, and Mississippi have all tought me well
mmmm Trust me, I like my food. If I could I would eat food 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
mmmm Trust me, I like my food. If I could I would eat food 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Me too.

My college football fandom led me to the promised land of great food. And I brought a little flavour home with me:yo:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
drive a greasy breakfast into ya, have a caesar with it, and throw back a couple advil extra strength... then proceed to drink caesars until you level off.

This... This man is a veteran drinker, he gets it

You will do well when July comes around, when you come out to visit your buddy it HAS to be during Stampede

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Oh I see it, the **** I don't even remember doing that. haha

Given some of your answers for the other things, I think you just tried to put it out of your memory.

But in regards to the birthday thing you asked me...big day tomorrow eh? :)

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
:laugh: It legitimately is the best time to come to Calgary, so much fun

Let me know when you're in town, I'll show you around .. Going on my 6th Stampede, I know the deal

I'll have to find a cheap flight out.

What does an event like that usually cost the average tourist?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Given some of your answers for the other things, I think you just tried to put it out of your memory.

But in regards to the birthday thing you asked me...big day tomorrow eh? :)

haha you stalker you, anyways looking back at my facebook and my likes it is so outdated. I should really update everything someday.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'll have to find a cheap flight out.

What does an event like that usually cost the average tourist?

Flight will run you $650-ish each .. Hotels are usually $150 per night, but if you know someone you can crash somewhere for free .. If you're drinking every night you're there, you're probably looking at an easy $100-140 per night between you and your fiancee .. Plus food and random expenses ...

It can vary, but it's not exactly cheap

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Flight will run you $650-ish each .. Hotels are usually $150 per night, but if you know someone you can crash somewhere for free .. If you're drinking every night you're there, you're probably looking at an easy $100-140 per night between you and your fiancee .. Plus food and random expenses ...

It can vary, but it's not exactly cheap

Ahhh.

I don't get my week vacation time until August either.
Now I'm depressed. No cowgirls for me:shakehead

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Wait, where do you see my birthday Grant. I'm looking at it from another account I have and I can't find it :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Wait, where do you see my birthday Grant. I'm looking at it from another account I have and I can't find it :laugh:

From this:

simonici_Lady_Gaga_2877_lady_gaga_the_sexy_frog_main_11105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad