OT: Leafs Lounge v.113 - The "You're in high school, show some respect" Conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Phion do you just go up to your parents when they tell you to do something and say like: Shut the **** up, I'm going to fight you. :laugh:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Phion do you just go up to your parents when they tell you to do something and say like: Shut the **** up, I'm going to fight you. :laugh:
I do what I want to do.
I usually listen to my parents though, they deserve respect, not some random ass man who I don't know.
He does tell his mom to shut up. I can confirm.
Nothing wrong with that.
I approve of the title.

Phion, relax. Seriously.

I have anger issues and mild ADD.

I'm usually calm but when I get angry I just snap.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
There's plenty wrong with telling your mom to shut up. Learn your place man. Wow.

Can't believe I have to say this..

Kids these days.

What does ADD have to do with your anger? That just means you can't properly focus.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
This current generation of children are some of the rudest, most entitled brats in history. Twenty-ish years ago, a big fuss started about 'spanking your children' and why it's bad. Coincidence?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
This current generation of children are some of the rudest, most entitled brats in history. Twenty-ish years ago, a big fuss started about 'spanking your children' and why it's bad. Coincidence?

Definitely not. Some of these kids definitely need to learn their place in this World. I can't believe some of the **** he just said.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Telling your mother to shutup is just flat out disrespectful.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011

im same age as phion and my dad did this to me....

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I do what I want to do.
I usually listen to my parents though, they deserve respect, not some random ass man who I don't know.

Nothing wrong with that.

I have anger issues and mild ADD.

I'm usually calm but when I get angry I just snap.

You should probably get some help, trust me, I have anger issues that I just let rot the inside of me and one day I know I will snap if I don't get help but you really need to relax. And telling your mom to shut up? Seriously?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
There's plenty wrong with telling your mom to shut up. Learn your place man. Wow.

Can't believe I have to say this..

Kids these days.

What does ADD have to do with your anger? That just means you can't properly focus.

It's all in jest and she knows that.

It has nothing to do with it, I just get hyper when I'm pissed and don't think straight

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
one time i remember i told me mom to shut up and she spanked me a few times...i was younger

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
im same age as phion and my dad did this to me....

I'm glad I was disciplined as a kid when I did or said stupid things. Made me a better man, in my opinion and realize there are consequences for my actions.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'm glad I was disciplined as a kid when I did or said stupid things. Made me a better man, in my opinion and realize there are consequences for my actions.

The way I was raised, I don't even like swearing when I have a conversation with girls. My brain filters out swears when I talk to women. It's craziness.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010

I was beat many times, trust me lol...

I used to find them fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad