OT: Leafs Lounge #122: I Love Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
I actually like the smell of tobacco when it's unsmoked....like if I'm smelling an unlit cigarette. But when I tried smoking years back...it sucked...and it just gave me a headache.

colts (mini cigars)smell way better than a cigarette , and the headache could be a buzz

A couple of days ago i had my first smoke in almost a year and i had a huge buzz....maybe thats why i want dip so bad, cuz i have a graving but dont want to smoke

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Watched horror movies all day again and about to walk home alone in the dark through the Forrest lol.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Watched horror movies all day again and about to walk home alone in the dark through the Forrest lol.

i hate horror movies, and that would scare the **** out of me.....how long do you have to walk through the Forrest for?

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Same. Shark Tank is too serious, I like how Dragon's Den shows the completely terrible ideas too :laugh:

I know today there was one with smelling necklaces and she was begging for money lol, the girl said she was out and then the person went back to her after all the other people were out and shes like you didnt say your out, and she went on for like 5 mins after everyone said there out LOL

Take the short cut through the cemetery so you get home sooner.

:handclap::handclap:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

Take the short cut through the cemetery so you get home sooner.

Did we go back in time or something??

also thought this was relevant :laugh:

mqkOFfx.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
The scary thing about the forest is its near a school and kids used to get abducted a lot. But its my quickest way home so..

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Most people are similar in the fact that they put pants on one leg at a time. Kyle is different in the fact that he doesn't wear any.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I quit smoking, but this week I've been smoking 5-6 captains a day. Not only me though, I don't smoke a whole captain to my face, thats like 3000 cigarettes :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
LCBO employees will NOT be striking. Terms of agreement haven't been released.

Stores will be open tomorrow. May 2-4 crisis averted.

They just made a ton of money though :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Did I tell you guys the story of how me and a friend were almost jumped by like 15 or so guys who had knives at like 3 in the morning? :laugh: man that's scary

Leafs For Life*

^^ Damnit ;)

And how do you do the collapse text thing again? Saw one of you knew how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad