OT: Leafs Lounge 116 - Kyle picks up the slack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Not often, It's been MONTHS. Let's just say my hair is passed my eyes and over covers my ears. It's pretty shaggy :laugh:

Yeah my hair was long in high-school... not now :laugh:.

Are you one of those dbags that has the flow with the fitted cap ... Too many of them around.

And like 7-8 times a year.

Wow, I try for like once a month.

Every few months.

That would kill me. When my hair is longer/shaggy I can't do anything with it and end up just throwing a hat on; it's annoying.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

That would kill me. When my hair is longer/shaggy I can't do anything with it and end up just throwing a hat on; it's annoying.

My hair's kind of weird too. It's naturally wavy/curly but looks kind of cool when it's long. Plus the ladies love playing with my hair :dunno:

amyles

We The North
Jul 7, 2010
Barrie
How often do you guys get haircuts?

I hate how quickly my hair grows.
I should probably get my haircut at least once a month because my hair grows fast and gets really thick but I get lazy and only end up getting it cut once every couple months.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

Just the way I prefer it I guess.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I either pull the flow with a snapback/sports team flex hat things/bass or I leave it and have the Zayn Malik look that you guys hate.

When my hair was shorter I cut it every 3-4 weeks, but I just used to get fades.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I either pull the flow with a snapback/sports team flex hat things/bass or I leave it and have the Zayn Malik look that you guys hate.

When my hair was shorter I cut it every 3-4 weeks, but I just used to get fades.

Yeah I like longer hair too. my last haircut was definitely before October :laugh:

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
My hair's kind of weird too. It's naturally wavy/curly but looks kind of cool when it's long. Plus the ladies love playing with my hair :dunno:

I've got the same type of hair. Wavyish and it gets thick quick.

I should probably get my haircut at least once a month because my hair grows fast and gets really thick but I get lazy and only end up getting it cut once every couple months.

Oh, well mine gets thick and it drives me crazy so I like want to get it cut right away :laugh:.

OMG Brody.

Edit: I liked long hair when I was in highschool.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Oh, well mine gets thick and it drives me crazy so I like want to get it cut right away :laugh:.

OMG Brody.

Yeah my hair gets thick but as long as I take care of it it usually is not impossible to manage :laugh: The wind messes up my hair a lot though, same as the humidity.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I think I prefer longer hair because my dad + his brother are super bald, my grandpa was bald, and my older brother who is mid 20s is pretty bald as well. I'm due soon :( Have long hair while I can.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto

OMG Brody.

yes?

I think I prefer longer hair because my dad + his brother are super bald, my grandpa was bald, and my older brother who is mid 20s is pretty bald as well. I'm due soon :( Have long hair while I can.

Grandpa Grant, looks like LL is gonna roll a bald old man line of Grant-Bert-Charlio.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
My dad is almost 50 still with a nice full head of hair, has no grey hairs yet so hopefully that is a sign for me as well :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
BTW Brody you keep wearing those snapbacks, you will start balding soon ;)

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
What a coincidence, I was just thinking about my hair.

I cut it once a year, it grows so freakin slow. I'm torn between my longer hair (finally grew this long) or chopping most of it off until above the shoulders like its been for most my life. I miss my short hair but I can't seem to let go of my long hair :(. Decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad