Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose. Thornton on the first PP unit. Weak. Nice work keefe. Do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
The trap wasn't his issue. Finish and unforced turnovers were.

Hit the open man when its there instead of misreading their speed or forcing it needless. Elevate on that 2on1 and were all praising him today

His main issue is really really simple and it has been his issue since I first saw him play at 5 years of age .. he does not have ability to skate fast flat out in a line and with teams who box out like Habs are playing he can't get into inside ice .. he is forced to dipsy doodle on perimeter .. it is why his playoff hockey has sucked .. when he tries to skate through he gets caught pretty easy as you saw last night in 2-3 times he tried to pull away on 2on1's but he flat out can't do it .. he was caught every time .. he knows that already and everyone else on Habs knows it too that you can easily catch him from behind

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Vegas has earned the benefit of the doubt, we haven't.

I want this team to succeed. I'm hopeful they can because by all accounts they should, but they never seem to come through and boy does that ever scare me.

no sense living in fear. Its funny how as a fanbase we demand a response in our players and to punch the bully in the face, yet we also crumble with fear after 1 loss.

Maybe if we want our players to play a certain way, we can support in the same fashion?

heads up boys and girls, we still got this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad