Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 5-2 To The Rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Are you sure it's not "Leafs lose 5-2 to Fate"? Or "Leafs Lose 5-2 to the Gods of Bad Bounces"?

Reactions: glue

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Meh, they played well overall

Bad bounces + no powerplays is tough to overcome, especially against a good NYR team

Reactions: Blanka

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I don’t think it was that bad. Unfortunate that we didn’t get any pps but you won’t win having one line, more specifically 1 guy scoring

Needed the Tavares line to score. Needed the third line to not suck that bad. 4th line was meh

Jones was good, this was the weirdest game ever, 3 goals were off of our guys.

Timmins was awful. Rielly and Liljegren were good, everyone else was average

Move onto the next one

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Both good teams but one had 3 lucky bounces and the other had no opportunity to flex their strength (PP). What about game management? I think the Rags are a legit top 3 but there’s no way they played a perfectly disciplined game.

Happy to see Matthews rolling.

Reactions: Al14

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It was a close game with a lot of bad and unusual bounces, just gotta move on.

Three things I don't like, Blake Wheeler's big dentures smiling after he scores on the Leafs, Mika Zibanejad's brutal hairdo and Nick Robertson pro star standing still dekes.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Someone please look up the team with the most games played with 0 power plays in it.

Guaranteed we have the most

Reactions: Al14

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
We looked solid. It's easy to be hard on the boys when they lose, but they didn't lose and look bad tonight. Saw some really good effort out of almost everyone.

Bad luck mostly, just get out there Thursday and get the W.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Judging by how tonight's game went, maybe I wasn't as crazy as I thought when I said I was hoping Keefe would have kept the Pittsburgh game lines together and have Matthews center that Robertson Jarnkrok line. Because that line got absolutely dummied tonight with Max centering it.

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
thought w played well but frustrating nonetheless... on to the next one

darn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad