Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-2

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
f*** Sheldon Keefe and his coaching staff for having this team so disjointed and never being able to figure out the special teams.

f*** Samsonov for that inexcusable Frederic goal. Absolute peewee garbage to let that one squeak by you.

f*** this organization and Nylander for not protecting him better chasing f***ing 100 points and now he’s useless sitting in the press box.

f*** Liljegren for proving every doubter right and being a soft, stupid defenseman who can’t win a battle to save his life.

f*** this team.

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
649C57BE-8CB5-41AA-A5EF-7361B9DD5B7E.jpeg

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
5 PPs and ZERO goals for the Leafs meanwhile PK continues to be a JOKE

Shame on this f***ing team and the coach

especially the high AAV players who took all the money and can't f***ing show up
I'm disappointed but can't be shocked.

They fooled me with their execution last game, I'll admit it.

Special teams. Goaltending. Stars not being difference makers.

As much as I want them to win, I am looking forward to the impending changes.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I thought they played well, but the special teams tonight were rough and Swayman was fantastic. Samsonov was good early, then he let in an awful goal, and he was just not able to make a tough save after that.

It was always going to be hard. But they won't get far regardless if they can't score a power play goal.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
both teams are very evenly matched

bruins are a hair better, which is why they are winning it again

this ends in another game 7 loss... book it

Reactions: CincoHolio

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Boston relies on goaltending and breaks. If Swayman plays like he has been I think Boston will give Florida a run their money.

Reactions: torontoblood

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Special teams are so awful. What's with all the dumb passes on the PP once we gain entry or have posession in their zone? Just throwing away for some dumb drop pass, or trying to thread the puck through skates for no reason.

Samsonov just kills this team time after time with a soft goal. Like you just never have any confidence in him. That first goal Boston had should never go in. 10/10 times you have to stop that as a NHL goaltender. Just ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad