Not open for further replies.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Better effort.

Confidence is low

Need Andersen to win one for the boys.

#34 BEAST

Petan is an AHL player and should be playing for the Habs smurfs.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
- Strong defensive effort outside of the gaffe's by Muzzin and Oz
- Rinne owns the Leafs

Still this team is leaving me feeling dejected right now, I don't think they'll make it past 5 games against Boston.
Strong overall attention to D.
Trouble is for a team with much offense, we only have a few ways to score.
Cycle isn’t good enough. Tight checking leaves us cold. We are only so strong to fight through checks/puck battles.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
For such a talented group, its extremely easy to hate this entire team of wuss-bags. Refuse to fight, can't clear the zone, no clue what they are doing in the defensive zone, make blind passes to players that aren't there, no changes to any system no matter how badly its failing, can't breakup a cycle ect ect ect. The fans care more about the games being played then the people involved.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'm extremely disappointed in another non-effort game from almost every player tonight. Another game where they don't start on time and only mustered a putrid one shot through the first half of the period.

Pathetic turnover by Muzzin, horrific d-zone coverage by useless AHL defence.

Just another trash effort.

Embarrassing to watch.

Disappointing game, not a disappointing effort.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
It sucks that we lost, but at the very least the Leafs looked much better than they did the last few games and its not like they didn't have their own chances to get back in the game, but Rinne made a few great saves to keep us off the scoreboard.

Baby steps, baby steps. :(

Reactions: sittler rules!!!

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Preds have a blueline that dreams are made of....

They know how to shut it down. We can only hope to have a D corps like that one of these days.
Betcha they dream of having a forward group we have ;)

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
91 pts in 73 games, this season is so damn disappointing. We are gonna struggle to crack 100 points, matthews won't be relevent once again in the scoring race, our defense is simply terrible. People will blame the coach, some the G.M and some the players. The hardest time to be a leaf fan will be around mid April. Once the 1st round is done we will be looking for solutions to clean up this mess.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Leafs offense dries up against solid defensive teams they don't know how to cycle or sustain any offensive zone pressure.

Don't want to hear about stupid CF% and zone entries BS when the team loses seriously pisses me off

P.S. If Leafs continue to crap the bed and marleau continues to play in the top 9; babcock deserves to get fired

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
This playoff will be the acid test. "Do you have it in you to be a winner with the Big Boys, or are you just playing solely for the paycheque?"

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
That was an okay game effortwise, but they should never have had to rebound from the Ottawa game to begin with.

Reactions: Gallagbi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad