GDT: Leafs @ Lightning 7 PM - the Grand Finale, 70 or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Marners bar shouldn’t be a dollar over Kucherov’s
you'll have a tough time selling him that

nylander on an extremely fair deal if you slide him right between larkin and meier has him at 8.75. You aren't convincing marner or his agent that a 100 point player is less than a million better than nylander

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
The only thing that should come from this game is solidyfing certain points and that is Lyb can't play game one.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
51 years and you're predictions are always wrong, guess you haven't learned much. I thought we were supposed be ahead of the Bruins and 1 or 2 in the Conference right now, what happened? Did your 51 years let you down again?
No, you are correct that I was wrong about the Leafs finishing ahead of Boston. It's okay to admit being wrong.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It will help for sure. I don't think it can turn the core 4 into winners through. Maybe Matthews.

Hurts me to say, but while you can absolutely win with an Auston Matthews, the way he fades out in big moments kinda tells me he's not the spearhead of a winner. I think he's more the Rantanen to someone else's Mackinnon. He should be the Mackinnon that carries the others on his back but I don't think he's got that gear.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Bertuzzi - Matthews - Domi
McMann - Tavares - Nylander
Jarnkrok - Holmberg - Marner
Knies - Kampf - Reaves

Rielly - Boosh
McCabe - Benoit
Ed - Lilly

Samsonov

My game 1 lineup

Reactions: ClarkSittler

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Guys relax...

Keefe gave them all a rest... by giving Matthews a chance for the 70 milestone AND...

And... Letting all structure, effort and focus out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad