GDT: Leafs @ Lightning 7 PM - the Grand Finale, 70 or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Whoever is making posts like get rid of the core in this GDT better not be here If and a big IF leafs get past Boston.
I'm not sure getting past the first round should be the ultimate indicator of this team's success lol

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Christ, can you all give it a f***ing rest.
If they play the series to 7 games they deserved to get to 7. I get we have looked like shit the last few games, but the defeatist attitudes and dooms saying is incredibly annoying.

If you’re so convinced they won’t put up a fight, then I guess there’s no need to watch. Feel free to do that. No one is forcing you to support this team.

Glad you can still have blind hope for a team with this many critical issues. I am jealous.

But this is not just about the last few games.

Reactions: Blanka

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Christ, can you all give it a f***ing rest.
If they play the series to 7 games they deserved to get to 7. I get we have looked like shit the last few games, but the defeatist attitudes and dooms saying is incredibly annoying.

If you’re so convinced they won’t put up a fight, then I guess there’s no need to watch. Feel free to do that. No one is forcing you to support this team.
You know those people will be saying "I always believed" if we win.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Keefe seemed to be jealous his player might score 70

I don't see how this guy can be our coach next year. Edmonton fires their coach every other season but we have to stick with this guy.

Kefe is just an unconfident Eyore who has no filter with his nervous, goober thoughts. He's careless with his words and has zero game behind what he's projecting to the public. He's an open, crappy book.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
These losers aren't even going to get Matthews #70.

They are certainly filling us with loads of confidence before the playoffs. :help:

Reactions: mogs

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Keefe completely screwed up this end of season. Beginning with not having Matthews for empty net then complaining about distraction and complaining fans are asking for it.

He made it more of a bad thing then something we celebrate. Completely screwed everything up

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
calling it a myth on something that doesn't have an absolute answer is a sure way to continue a conversation.

see how that works?

anyway, we'll all see soon enough.
I guess I missed someone calling it a myth.

There is 100% momentum can carry over.

I am more worried about creating bad habits by playong so loose rather than being on a losing streak.

Like I said. Bos has zero momentum as well so it will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad