GDT: Leafs @ Lightning 7 PM - the Grand Finale, 70 or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
lots of people in this thread.

Any coaches care to comment on their own personal experience around momentum?

anyone want to go on record saying it doesn't matter if you lose a bunch of games in a row going into the playoffs?

meh, we know our path.

it is known.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Beating Boston feels like it’s going to need to take a miracle. This team has lost whatever good vibes they built up over the past two months.

I really don’t think there’s much of any correlation between what happens this game and last versus when the puck drops for the playoffs.

Reactions: Menzinger

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
As poor as the players have been, they have been severely let down by the coaching staff.

No one has any control at the moment.
Keefe didn't hire himself. Dubas didn't give himself carte blanche to impose a bizarre new playing style philosophy. Timmins didn't pencil himself into the starting lineup tonight.

As I'm sure you know, every organization reflects it's leadership. Thanks, Shanahan, you mental midget, for all this f***ing pain. Seriously, it's all on this guy.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah people are far too forgiving for our teams decisions and players. I wish some of you guys were my coworkers or people I worked with, so understanding and patient.

Anyways this game is brutal, I'm reading a novel while it's on in the background and it's actually distracting me from enjoying the book it's that bad

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
the last month of nylander should've been benched every game

since game 69 he hasn't played hockey, just went for a leisure skate
His body language is awful. All the more disappointing after seeing him play unreal hockey for the first half, a total beast, driving the net, back checking. He's been ass for awhile now really.

Mar 26, 2010
Well we got $44 million in the Big 4 and a goal from Reaves. Do the math on that one.
I hear you…but the goaltending is the very worst in the nhl. Samsonov, Woll and jones are all trash.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
sweeping-charles.gif

Let's be real guys. We know what's coming up next week.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Wanna bet on it?
No, no team gets their fans hopes up only to find new and amazing ways to crush them like the Leafs.

Going to 7 and then getting run out of TD Garden is too Leafy to get against.

Still, this team certainly doesn't deserve to get to 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad