Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
jGpr5wa.gif

9x4e.gif

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. Some Leafs fans must expect us to go 82-0 for them to be happy.

From what I've seen (missed the first) the Leafs have dominated the offensive play and Vasilevskiy has put in a God mode effort.
Sometimes it just happens we don't get the bounces and of course the officiating never favours the Leafs.

Chill out people. Our team is one of the best.

Reactions: The Blueprint

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Millen needs to stop calling that a save. It went into the met and counted as a goal, so it’s about as far as you can get from a save. Call it a spectacular catch if you have to.

Reactions: ToMaLe

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I like Marner...but he didn't figure into this game, nor was he a difference maker in the last loss to Boston...gotta show up for big games...media folks still think this RFA winger worth $9 to $10 million? ROFL. And how many goals does he have?

I like Matthews too...but c'mon $12 to $13 million McDavid money?! McDavid is the best player in the league.

$8.5 for Marner...$10.5 for Matthews and call it a day.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
They've got one shot on goal in the third period.

Looks more like they have the best goaltender in the world. Remember what happened to him near the end of last Season? Games like this are probably a big reason why.
He hasn't played in 15 games. he wont get worn down this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad