GDT: Leafs @ Jets - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Prove me wrong. I have no problem with that.

Nylander since he was benched in the 2nd with Kapanen, game escapes me, has looked leaps and bounds better. I don't know what Keefe has said to him, or if he just really always wanted to play with JT? He doesn't look like he's sulking around on the ice, he's moving his feet when he doesn't have the puck, he looks like he's having fun out there. I'm not in the room, no idea what he and Keefe have talked about, but there is a noticeable difference in his body language.
That line is playing the system. They move their feet and always moves to open ice to keep puck possession. When all 3 are playing that way, everyone is better. Nylander is playing a much wider range and his game and his team mates games are better for it.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
It is? News to me. I like all the Leaf players. I do think Kap's trade value is higher than his value to the Leafs though, so I'd like to see him traded, as long as we can get back a good return to help us come April. But overall, I really like our team. I have no idea what you're talking about

I got you mixed up with Shaner92.
My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad