Friedman: Leafs/Isles Talking Bigger Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Well, this can be closed. There is nothing really of need to the Islanders other than maybe Poluck/CDH but they're no-goes now
I'm impressed with Calgary getting Hamilton and Hamonic for a couple 1sts and a handful of 2nds

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Leafs don't have anything that sakic would want.

I'll take Kadri as our #2C

This is hilarious.

I Guess Colorado doesn't want quality talent and promising prospects. Although I should have known that already by looking at their current roster and their farm.

Brown plays 3rd line minutes on the Leafs would have been the Avalanches 4th best player last season.

Colorado shouldn't be turning their noses up at any other teams rosters at this point.

liquiduck

Jul 23, 2015
So now that Hamonic is gone, it's down to Tanev and Vatanen for the RHD market. Unless they make a run at Shatty in FA.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
McPhee says he has to move some defense in the next few days because he has more contracts than he needs. Schmidt and Miller are still options for the Leafs.

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
Burke will give you 2 1st in his sleep.

Maybe, just maybe you should stick with teams you know something about, since you know nothing about the flames with your constant burke dribble. Its sad and pathetic that some leaf fans seem to think they know how the flames are run just because burke is employed with them.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Maybe, just maybe you should stick with teams you know something about, since you know nothing about the flames with your constant burke dribble. Its sad and pathetic that some leaf fans seem to think they know how the flames are run just because burke is employed with them.

It's sadder still you cannot tell a joke when you see one.

EXPECT THE LEAFS

May 7, 2016
Friedman doesn't have ANY insider info when it comes to the Leafs. He's on the outside looking in just like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad