Friedman: Leafs interested in Risto?

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Goal scoring is not Domi's greatest strength, but he is pacing for around the same amount of points as Huberdeau.

I think he is outpacing all but 5 Calgary forwards... not bad for a 3C making 3 mil.
He would be 8th in scoring on the Flames.

And is a defensive liability.

1 goal.

Keep reassuring yourself.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Yes and yes.
Probably peddling Campbell.

Can Leafs give Nylander a 10-ish contract?
If its not likely: i would offer rw Tippett, c Frost, dmen Walker and Seeler as base.

what

"Leafs are interested although there have been no discussions." Lmao, how do these people have jobs.

I'm getting the sense that Briere is real active in the NHL Insider market. Based on the sheer volume of rumors related to the Flyers compared to their actual lack of transactions, I think he works the press hard to try to gin up a market.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
what

I'm getting the sense that Briere is real active in the NHL Insider market. Based on the sheer volume of rumors related to the Flyers compared to their actual lack of transactions, I think he works the press hard to try to gin up a market.
Bunch of rumors but only 6 minor deals since the start of the year. No rush to get that 5th or 7th pick i guess.
Briere doesnt strike me as the press-whisperer type. Would say quiet doesnt want to mess up early type.
But has been adamant he will listen. Team is outperforming so phone must be ringing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad