Rumor: Leafs interested in Debrusk.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
This comes from TFP, they have an article up about the futures of Ullmark and Debrusk, and in that article they mention the Leafs will be among the teams pursuing Debrusk.

It makes a lot of sense if Bertuzzi leaves, Debrusk would be a quality replacement, he seems like the kind of player that would fit a Berube style team.

Reactions: Duffman955

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Better option that Bertuzzi or do the Leafs think Bertuzzi will be too much?

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I would be so mad if I were DeBrusk and they traded me to the Leafs. It would be like getting traded from the Football team to the Chess club. Then you gotta give up your lunch money to all your old boys every year? Awkward. Anywhere but Toronto.

Reactions: CanMerc

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
National gig with sportsnet, Leafs homer same thing

I laugh so much at people who think this. When you mean Leafs homer do you mean they discuss the Leafs too much? Or do you actually believe they are biased in favour of the Leafs? If you mean the first thign then sure.. but thats not what a homer is. If you're referring to the second thing there.. that's just simply not true lol. They shit on the Leafs 24/7 and actively try to hype the other team up, even in regional leaf game broadcasts.

Reactions: Voight and Lilou

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I would be so mad if I were DeBrusk and they traded me to the Leafs. It would be like getting traded from the Football team to the Chess club. Then you gotta give up your lunch money to all your old boys every year? Awkward. Anywhere but Toronto.
If Boston doesn’t believe they’ll be able to resign Jake DeBrusk before July 1st, then Don Sweeney could always trade his signing rights to another team for a 4th round pick in the upcoming draft.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I laugh so much at people who think this. When you mean Leafs homer do you mean they discuss the Leafs too much? Or do you actually believe they are biased in favour of the Leafs? If you mean the first thign then sure.. but thats not what a homer is. If you're referring to the second thing there.. that's just simply not true lol. They shit on the Leafs 24/7 and actively try to hype the other team up, even in regional leaf game broadcasts.
lol, this is so wrong, Sportsnet can’t even contain themselves sometimes, they are so leafs giddy.
Hard to see the forest through the trees.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
I fully expect DeBrusk to remain a Bruin. If he tests the Free agent market he will be heading west

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad