GDT: Leafs in Buffalo: Part 1 - the Curtain Opens to a Familiar Foe (7:30 TSN4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Martin getting some icetime over the last few games does make sense - ie if the Leafs want any chance to trade him this summer with minimal salary retention.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I think Martin will do alright tonight. Biggest thing is they're taking out Polak. I tried to be positive about him earlier in the season but he ices it a ridiculous amount of times and looks slow. Having Carrick in seems like a no brainer at this point. Hopefully the new look 4th line can do well, and id like to see Willy have another solid game at center.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
If you just switched Nylander and Kadri, the lines would actually be good. Because then Hyman - Kadri - Brown could be used as a checking line which I think would be more successful than having Nylander there.

I actually like Kapanen with JVR and Bozak... they did well with a speedy Kessel.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Let's just have a good game.

Regardless of the lineup just need a good outing. Be nice to snap the losing streak. Even if we got some points in a couple of those defeats. Buffalo is probably embracing the lack of pressure so not necessarily going to be easy. But need to get going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad