Nov 12, 2012
1297527339349_ORIGINAL.jpg

this guy

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland
Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance · 3m3 minutes ago
More Babcock: "As far as negotiation between Mike Babcock & Ken Holland, there is none. Ok? There is none... There's nothing more to tell."

Asked Babcock if a deal during the season was a possibility: "I don't think so."

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika · 21m21 minutes ago
Babcock said his phone blew up this morning about the story. He called it a "fantasy."

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 16m16 minutes ago
Babcock said contrary to reports he is not close to signing contract and doesn't expect to do so during season.

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
More Babcock: "As far as negotiation between Mike Babcock & Ken Holland, there is none. Ok? There is none... There's nothing more to tell."

Asked Babcock if a deal during the season was a possibility: "I don't think so."

Babcock said his phone blew up this morning about the story. He called it a "fantasy."

dream is still alive. thank you hockey gods. :yo:

change the title of the thread MODS.

Myke

Jun 9, 2006
Toronto/Ottawa
www.myke.org

Glad I attached the rumour tag to it. :laugh:

Although where there is smoke there is generally fire so we'll see.

MajorityRules*

Knew this was never going to happen. Going to be a few jumpers based on this news as they were positive he was coming to the Leafs.

Ooops, guess I should have read the thread before posting.

Still don't think he's coming here though.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
He took a Detroit lineup without Datsyuk and Zetterberg and got in them in the playoffs. Easily one of the best coaches in the league.

Detroit is certainly not a bad team, but not close to as good as their record indicates. Babcock is easily one of the if not the, best coach in the NHL. No reason why Babcock wont test "free agency" after the season, he will be the highest paid coach, and no doubt Toronto will go all in. As they should.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I would certainly take the Paulrus. Imagine what he would do with a cap team instead of a cap floor team? And how much he'd love to beat Ottawa?

Salgari

Apr 29, 2004
www.myspace.com
meh whatever.
as nice was it would have been "ooh yay best current coach in the nhl, wants to be here, woo hoo." I'm fine that he wants to be in Detroit, if I'm going to be 100 percent honest, I'm glad that he's not.

I want the organization to find someone like Roy or whatever, someone who is bright, and smart, worked in junior for ages, maybe has some AHL experience, etc, and has a great scope for the game. create a program here to go with the new-blood in the organization. create our own winning program.

This. Get our own guy. Besides, coaches rarely win Cups with two teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad