Dec 19, 2011
The past
IRLWqxr.jpg

I believe you have my stapler...

Hahaha. Holy ****. You win!!

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Did we make a new position for him, or who was our old Director of Player Evaluation? I know Jim Hughes was Director of Player Development and some guy was Director of Pro Scouting (or is Player Evaluation just another name for that). He does have a scouting background, so maybe that's it, but he's mostly been doing amateur scouting with Saginaw.

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
"I am very appreciative to Brendan Shanahan, Kyle Dubas and Mark Hunter for this opportunity.”"

Listing Kyle Dubas that high, off the cuff, is a good sign of not just how involved Dubas is in the hiring process but the extent to which Shanahan is grooming him to someday head our front office.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hopefully we can snag Mitchell Stephens In the Third Round now! I'm loving these moves by Shanahan. It's looking more and more like Hunter will become the GM as well.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Looks like we'll be heavily scouting the OHL, and drafting a lot of guys from the OHL. Makes sense considering Babcock said the Ontario boys are coming home.

Hopefully we get more of a QMJHL and WHL presence too.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Looks like we'll be heavily scouting the OHL, and drafting a lot of guys from the OHL. Makes sense considering Babcock said the Ontario boys are coming home.

Hopefully we get more of a QMJHL and WHL presence too.

Agreed with both points. Looks like I'll be watching alot of OHL next year which I'm happy about.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Looking over the Saginaw draft's

Other than Saad I don't see much, none of the names jump out at me and they've been struggling along for years. What am I missing here. :help:

officialmark*

Other than Saad I don't see much, none of the names jump out at me and they've been struggling along for years. What am I missing here. :help:

You're not going to have every scout drafting Crosby in the 7th round. Obviously they see something in him, so who are we to disagree?

Doug Gilmour

Oct 5, 2010
Our scouting department is shaping up with quite the experienced people. Shanahan is making sure this team/organization is built the right way.

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
IRLWqxr.jpg

"Does that guy actually think I don't see him trying to steal my box of donuts?"

Last edited:

This is my year!
Dec 19, 2011
The past
Just dropped in to see if my TPS reports were ready.

Does TPS stand for... The Player Scouting reports?!?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad