Leafs have no shot at making the playoffs

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
You can't make an anti-jinx thread by stating it in your thread... that makes it an anti-anti-jinx, so really, you just jinxed us even further down the toilet.

Way to go.

It has to be natural. You're forcing it.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
LOL. I actually cant believe an ANTI-JINX thread was made :laugh:

But then again, why was that "it would take a choke for the leafs to not make the playoffs" thread made in the first place.

But I am all for an anti-jinx at this point, why not? Whats the worst that could happen?

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
You can't make an anti-jinx thread by stating it in your thread... that makes it an anti-anti-jinx, so really, you just jinxed us even further down the toilet.

Way to go.

It has to be natural. You're forcing it.

your 100% correct.

can someone get a habs fan to come in here and make the exact same thread trolling the leafs claiming they have no shot?

nussell

Nov 29, 2013
Ontario
lets face it, this core has never done anything but choke. They've never gotten out of a tailspin. We will not make the playoffs.

**** you jynx gods

the young players on this team haven't had a chance to develop. The only thing i see choking is this thread. We are not far away from a winning team.

Sonofamitch

Aug 2, 2013
Vaughan,ON
the young players on this team haven't had a chance to develop. The only thing i see choking is this thread. We are not far away from a winning team.

Were pretty far from a winning team a good core has

1# Center plays all situations

Game breaking scorer

2 line offensive Center

Power forward net crasher

#1 goalie capable of stealing games

#1 defensemen who logs big minutes and plays all situations
#2 defensemen still a top pairing guy
Heart and sole bottom 6 players who give it every game

We still need a number 1 Center, 2 top pairing defensemen, and a couple more bottom 6 heart and sole players.

We have most of the pieces required to be a Stanley cup team but the problem is the pieces we don't have are the hardest to get.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA

Still have to drive 4 or 5 hours depending where you start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad