GDT: Leafs @ Habs | Feb. 27 @ 19:00 | CBC, TVA (lines in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Some fans are so freakin delusional. :laugh:

Here's our next 5 games:

@ San Jose
@ Anaheim
@ Los Angeles
@ Winnipeg
vs. Dallas

Making the playoffs will be almost impossible.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Here's our next 5 games:

@ San Jose
@ Anaheim
@ Los Angeles
@ Winnipeg
vs. Dallas

Don't spoil it for the poor saps at the BC singing "Hey, hey, good-bye!":sarcasm:

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Good thing the Pens won and the habs are still 5 points out. Lord knows what Bergevin would've done if it were only 3.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I remember Oiler fans not long ago arguing Marincin was a better player than Beaulieu. Yeah..

Man, I remember my battles against Oilers fans back in the day. Nugent-Hopkins had Gretzky vision, Justin Schultz would have zero problems transitioning defensively, they said.

Eberle > Seguin as well. That was a good one.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I have mixed feelings about this.

091455029826.gif
[/QUOTE]

snowrunner*

Sep 15, 2006
Lol, yakupov is not better than Subby, Beaulieu, Plekanec, Patches, most notably, Chucky. Nice try.

I agree Subban is better however I don't see him being around after Monday....even with the bad contract and questionable hockey IQ...Gm's look at talent and I could see a few teams interested in him. Teams will always feel they can change a players attitude and I think he may do well with another club..

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008

Here's our next 5 games:

@ San Jose
@ Anaheim
@ Los Angeles
@ Winnipeg
vs. Dallas

Usually habs blow chunks out west, but because of this crazy crap season watch them go 3-0, lose to winnipeg and then beat dallas because of the "we're nothing without carey Price and bam we're in the the play-offs.

I like MB! I think he has a big set of nuts putting himself on the line, and the team has not given up on therrien. Patches leadership maybe keeping the boat straight? this team is not completely solid but they are going to be ok. Condon is about to turn it up a notch. Go Habs Go!!

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Usually habs blow chunks out west, but because of this crazy crap season watch them go 3-0, lose to winnipeg and then beat dallas because of the "we're nothing without carey Price and bam we're in the the play-offs.

I like MB! I think he has a big set of nuts putting himself on the line, and the team has not given up on therrien. Patches leadership maybe keeping the boat straight? this team is not completely solid but they are going to be ok. Condon is about to turn it up a notch. Go Habs Go!!

If just 3 of those losses we've choked away were wins, this team is right in it and Price's return is anticipated. But alas, we did just enough damage to be unable to negate it. I mean, even if we go 13-3-4 or something the rest of the way, PIT still makes it in over the Habs if they go 12-9-1 and DET if they go 12-8-1. It's just not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad