Rielly - Lyubushkin
Benoit - McCabe
Giordano - Brodie
Edmundson - Timmins

Samsonov
Woll
Jones

Finally Keefe read my posts for the forward changes. :laugh:

Now remove that Gio-Brodie pairing and we're off to the races.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
Really like these lines. Wish we had a better 3C than holmberg but Willy can do damage on his own. He’s a bit of a puck hog anyway. I like splitting up Marner and Matthews too. I’m tired of watching these guys get shut down in big games in the playoffs. It’ll be tougher to do with them split up creating two legitimate scoring lines.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
so Robertson is the odd man out huh :laugh:

I'd have sat Knies. He can use a few games off. I think the grind of the regular season has gotten to him and we need his jump in playoffs

Good to see Matthews-Marner not joined at the hip; but not too thrilled about Tavares-Marner. But also good to see Nylander away from Tavares (am in a mixed bag of emotions here LOL)

Gio-Brodie the infamous Calgary Flames pairing finally in TO but.... I'd rather Edmundson-Liljegren in a healthy line up. Gio-Brodie IMO are cooked!

who's the confirmed starter? Woll or Sammy?

Btw is Vegas taking bets on the over/under Keefe's galaxy braining per 60? :laugh:

P.S. Matt Cooke what you did to Savard and potentially EK65 besides others; do you feel any remorse yet?

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Toss everything else in any season ever out the window for Habs-Leafs on a Saturday night imo, usually get a dandy regardless of how either team is doing. Go Leafs Go.

Reactions: WillNy29 and Jojalu

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Idk about these lines

I like the first line, second line is decent enough, but that third line isn’t gonna work. We’ve tried nylander on the third line and it barely works, whether it’s kampf, jarnkrok, holmberg, Robertson, engvall, etc.. it doesn’t really work.

Knies has way too many invisible games and the past couple nylanders been struggling..so we put him with a player who’s wildly inconsistent and another who’s base game is his max. I also don’t like Robertson being the man out, he was playing really well.

Gio still playing isn’t great, he doesn’t have much left and that bottom pairing could get exposed by the habs, especially if keefe decided it’s time to go 4th line and 3rd pair against Suzuki to “test” them.

Reactions: arso40

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Right, easy win. Montreal always rolls over for us and Josh Anderson never scores.
Just for one night, Josh Anderson magically turns into a Cam Neely/Brendan Shanahan hybrid vs the Leafs

kb.vkv.gif

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Thrilled that Marner will be with Tavares for a shift. The Matthews line has been really good for the most part so it would be a shame to split it up

Reactions: saffronleaf

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Robertson being the odd man out again doesn't feel right.

Who plays Edmundson and Timmins or Gio and Brodie?
Its unfortunate but Robertson excels in a top 6 role with skilled players around him. Nothing about this game screams bottom 6 grinder.

He doesn't provide you with any versatility (PK, defense, toughness,etc..) to be suited for a 4th line role

Its a numbers game and he'll be the odd man out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig