Leafs fan with info on Frattin

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Thank you Leaf fans for coming in to tell us about Frattin. You have a very good goaltender in Bernier as well, and good luck in the following seasons to come (just not against the Kings)!

ziggyfan

Oct 7, 2011
Bernie as we call him is an absolute professional athlete with a huge potential. I say potential only because he really didn't get to show too much what he could do here in LA but when he did get a chance, he was spectacular. You would love him. He is most of all, confidant in his ability and talent to back it up. Sad to see him go.

Captain Mittens*

Wow, I expect Frattin to be more like Deadmarsh than Brown.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Matty is awesome. and he's really well spoken too (somewhat cliche-y but what hockey player isn't). and like the clips showed, he's like a mack truck, and he does go into corners and all. :) I think you are going to like him.

(Scrivens too. :) no one is talking about him, but..... his five hole will drive you INSANE).

Captain Mittens*

Matty is awesome. and he's really well spoken too (somewhat cliche-y but what hockey player isn't). and like the clips showed, he's like a mack truck, and he does go into corners and all. :) I think you are going to like him.

(Scrivens too. :) no one is talking about him, but..... his five hole will drive you INSANE).
We're problem solvers in Los Angeles. Instead of getting angry, we'll direct some of the traffic off the 405, the 10, and the 101 through Scrivens' five hole

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I tell ya by the times all said and done he'll be Brown 2.0....Scrivvy will play good as well.

From watching clips and from all of the Leaf fans descriptions,
he seems a lot like Brown; Decent skater with some speed, hits hard,
good hands and can score goals...but not a great playmaker and will score with a good setup man. And as a right hand shot (like Brown) can play LW.

If Frattin plays with Richards and Carter, he will score goals. If he plays third line, he will do well, but we do not have anyone in the current bottom 6 (Clifford, King) that can score goals on the second line.

If Holloway signs - he may be able to play 2nd line LW. No matter - adding Frattin and Holloway should give the Kings a better top 9 than they've had, whether who plays on the second or third line.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Did someone say Deadmarsh? Come on. Deadmarsh was one of the best power forwards in the late 90's early 2000's. He could hit, pass, fight, skate, was a leader for both Colorado and LA and a 1st line player with the Kings. Deadmarsh averaged about 20 goals a season and had over 100 career fights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad