Leafs Fan Here in Peace

CalEh

Oct 28, 2017
Manhattan Beach, California
I haven't watched much of your team this season. I'm a Leafs fan who now lives in California so Tampa isn't on my radar too much.

That said.

Good lord your team is a joy to watch. I'm watching the way they're playing Toronto. The speed and skill they have is off the charts. They're also a heavier team than I thought.

While I don't wish you luck this evening vs Toronto, I hope you all have a wonderful season. Enjoy the team you have, they're spectacular.

Take care.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
We're not really heavy outside of Killorn, Palat (to an extent), and Paquette up front (although our D are pretty big guys all around). For my money we're probably the softest team in the league, but our little guys are perfectly willing to get their nose dirty in the slot. Gourde basically scores all of his goals in a Holmstrom-esque fashion.

CalEh

Oct 28, 2017
Manhattan Beach, California
We're not really heavy outside of Killorn, Palat (to an extent), and Paquette up front (although our D are pretty big guys all around). For my money we're probably the softest team in the league, but our little guys are perfectly willing to get their nose dirty in the slot. Gourde basically scores all of his goals in a Holmstrom-esque fashion.

My Leafs are way softer haha.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I haven't watched much of your team this season. I'm a Leafs fan who now lives in California so Tampa isn't on my radar too much.

That said.

Good lord your team is a joy to watch. I'm watching the way they're playing Toronto. The speed and skill they have is off the charts. They're also a heavier team than I thought.

While I don't wish you luck this evening vs Toronto, I hope you all have a wonderful season. Enjoy the team you have, they're spectacular.

Take care.

Thank you. I'm calling you a unicorn because these posts are rare. You are a true fan...Dilly Dilly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad