OT: Leafs fan from MTL. Where to watch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xriddle

Nov 16, 2004
www.techdiem.com
Hi guys. I'm a huge leafs fan from mtl. I'll be in town this weekend. I assume getting tickets for the leafs/wings game is extremely difficult or $$ at this point. Any recommendations on a fun spot to watch the game with the wifey. We'll be in the downtown core near Union Station. PS. What are the odds of scoring some 2nd period platinums for leafs games at the ACC? It would be a dream come true to see the Buds at the ACC.

Thanks all. :yo:

Last edited:

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
Hi guys. I'm a huge leafs fan from mtl. I'll be in town this weekend. I assume getting tickets for the leafs/wings game is extremely difficult or $$ at this point. Any recommendations on a fun spot to watch the game with the wifey. We'll be in the downtown core near Union Station. PS. What are the odds of scoring some 2nd period platinums for leafs games at the ACC? It would be a dream come true to see the Buds at the ACC.

What's your budget?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Tickets are very easy to get.

xriddle

Nov 16, 2004
www.techdiem.com
Unfortunately tickets aren't really in the budget. Just looking for a nice place with a cool atmosphere to watch the game. How is the Real Sports Bar & Grill?

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Unfortunately tickets aren't really in the budget. Just looking for a nice place with a cool atmosphere to watch the game. How is the Real Sports Bar & Grill?

It's the best place to watch a Leafs game period, although you won't get a table as you need to make a reservation at least a couple of weeks in advance. It's crazy. You can try your luck getting a seat at the bar but Leafs game on a Saturday night? Chances are slim.

Really close however is Loose Moose, pretty busy itself but i'm usually able to get a table during a walk in. Pretty chill place.

xriddle

Nov 16, 2004
www.techdiem.com
It's the best place to watch a Leafs game period, although you won't get a table as you need to make a reservation at least a couple of weeks in advance. It's crazy. You can try your luck getting a seat at the bar but Leafs game on a Saturday night? Chances are slim.

Really close however is Loose Moose, pretty busy itself but i'm usually able to get a table during a walk in. Pretty chill place.

wow couple of weeks in advance ... I'll try the walking option ... you never know..

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Sounds like a plan.

If it's a nice night you can always watch the Video Board in the Square. You can watch the start of the game then hit up the Scalpers for what they have left. You'll get cheap tickets that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad