Post-Game Talk: Leafs Eliminated.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Why do I get the feeling it'll be more of the same?
Because they all are. Some tire pumping, some "we didnt get it dones", etc.

The only thing thatll matter is the GM/President comments. Theres usually some foreshadowing there

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
So you want the referee to be in position to call a possible future infraction and not in the position that they’re actually supposed to be in?
Perhaps physics wasn't your best subject, but re-enact the sequence, he should be able to see it. If these low IQ refs can't figure it out, get rid of them. Incompetence is the easy explanation.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
Perhaps physics wasn't your best subject, but re-enact the sequence, he should be able to see it. If these low IQ refs can't figure it out, get rid of them. Incompetence is the easy explanation.

According to the rules of physics, can a person see through objects that are solid? Can a person have multiple different lines of sight?

As I said earlier, the referee is placing himself in position to see the puck enter the net. Yes, he is looking for other things, but the net is the priority.

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
According to the rules of physics, can a person see through objects that are solid? Can a person have multiple different lines of sight?

As I said earlier, the referee is placing himself in position to see the puck enter the net. Yes, he is looking for other things, but the net is the priority.
Its essentially a formula, if you've got an analytical mind, you'll understand my comment. If not, binary thought process remains which is what you see in your posts.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
If he should have been able to see it, maybe he did, figured it out, and made the right call.

Sometimes the simple explanation is the right one.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Marner, is the worst playoff performer I have ever seen.

Game 3, Marner had 9 giveaways. That's a Selke candidate?????????????????????????????????

Wow, he scored a game winning goal in game 4, that was a literal hail mary. Then he almost tied up the game with a turnover. Wow he had 6 points in two blowout games.

Please please please please please. Matthews is maybe fixable in Toronto, Marner is not.
Marner best plus player in the playoffs...yeah he must be horrible. 9 turnover my rear end
Lead the team in playoff points despite being the player on the Leafs getting the most attention. Horrible take

• Haha
Reactions: Blaylock38

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Already have to stop you right there.
It was Lou who brought in Marleau and Babcock who overplayed him to all f***. And this was all before the big 3 were "coddled" their entire careers by Dubas.
And then Dubas burned a 1st to get rid of the 1 year left on Patty and we literally missed the playoffs because he waived Big Mac for Sparks. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad