GDT: Leafs @ Ducks II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I am hoping they don't go into a defensive shell in the 3rd, but I am getting this feeling they will

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
If Ranger can keep playing solid, dependable minutes, that will help our D immensely.

Let's hope he keeps it up.

Meh, I am hoping he can have more then 1-2 good games at a time.

He is not consistent enough for me to want him on this team long term.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Well, I'm a Habs fan... that's why I asked.

Though my vested interest is to see Anaheim lose.

... please don't hurt me :(

How do you hate the Ducks so much that you would want to see (arguably) your biggest rival beat them, especially a rival right with you guys in the playoff race?

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
What the hell is wrong with this team's conditioning. Phaneuf never lasts more than about a period and a half before he's gassed and shuffling around like a 90 year old with arthritis.

The excuse for Phaneuf since he got here was that he just plays so many monster minutes. Except what he plays are average first pairing minutes, and I never see other team's top pairings with so little hustle. And lately Phaneuf is playing about 22 minutes/night, well under the 25 or so that's average for #1s. And the real reason I always thought that excuse was suspect is that he doesn't just look like that late in the third period. He looks like that all game long. Just moving very little in his own zone and slow to react and get back into position.

Kyle Doobas*

If Ranger can keep playing solid, dependable minutes, that will help our D immensely.

Let's hope he keeps it up.
So far he's basically been the dependable defensive d-men we needed to get at the deadline

RythmicOne

Feb 26, 2012
Rangers best game of the year. Not cause he scored. But because he is playing well all around. Still wouldn't mind seeing Kadri and Franson packaged off for a decent return tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad