GDT: Leafs @ Dallas [December 23rd, 2014 7:00 EST] .. win today, please

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Honestly it's the lack of support from forwards. Phaneuf, Franson, Rielly, Robidas aren't bad. We just don't have a good system.

We have shuffled our defence a lot...Liles, Gleason, Beauchemin, Komisarek, and many others. What we haven't changed much is the top forwards.

i know. i should specify team defense. ;)
(though getting another solid guy back there wouldn't be too bad either).

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I don't talk **** about teams at all really but my god the Stars are complete garbage. We aren't even good vs bad teams as we just saw us get owned by Philly and Carolina this week but we've run over them twice. All that hype over them in the offseason LOL. And the conferences are even at this point in the season as well so Western Conference teams can't even use that excuse anymore.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that nobody is allowed to have opinions differing from yours, oh mighty sir!

If only you would read and/or listen to just about every analyst covering the pre-tournament games for the WJC and their comments on team Sweden and specifically Nylander.

And it's an absolute fact that he was all over the player from the US who just casually scored against him tonight. Unless Sweden has 2 #21s.

I think the kid is looking great in Sweden. That doesn't mean he's been been good so far in these 3 games.

What? That Nylander has been Sweden's best player? :laugh:

You do realize who that forward was for the States right? Scouts have said he would be in the same tier as McDavid, Eichel and Hanifin. It wasn't some scrub who out muscled Nylander which is what happened.

I also said that I wasn't going to try and convince you because I really don't care about your opinion. You have zero impact on his career and as far as I know you aren't a scout.

I could also care less if you throw my opinion out the window either, won't break my heart.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Millen, let's be serious. when was going to florida EVER an easy trip for us :laugh:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I don't talk **** about teams at all really but my god the Stars are complete garbage. All that hype over them in the offseason LOL. And the conferences are even at this point in the season as well so Western Conference teams can't even use that excuse anymore.

Not even the most overhyped bomb in their own division (See: Colorado).

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Just saw that #BANG guy that sits behind the opposing teams goalie in the 1st and 3rd periods walking out.. Can't stand that guy

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Another 40 shots!

Nothing wrong with that, am i right?

:facepalm:

sometimes i have to wonder if it's a "real" 40 shots. it didn't feel like 40 shots in this game. (and some Leafs players didn't get shots recorded either)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad