GDT: Leafs @ Chicago - Wednesday 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Well, the Hawks just fired Bowman, and more is coming out from the sexual assault that took place in 2010, including a disgusting report that players actually hazed the victim after finding out what happening saying "miss your boyfriend brad".

So I would imagine they will come out with a fire in their belly to try and do anything to distract everyone from this report, they were also fined 2 million dollars which is chump change, but I feel this was a win for the victim and I hope he gets to bend them over a barrel and take them for much more.

So goodluck I guess Toronto, but in all honesty I don't really care right now, you've robbed me of my passion for this club with your pathetic displays game in and out, this is like 10-12 games in a row since the post season you have looked like lost children trying to make AA.

waterboy-we.gif

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I actually put money on the Leafs for this game. They gotta be able to beat this horrible Blackhawks team.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Chicago’s a mess with a sex assault cover up. Stan Bowman just stepped down.

I can’t imagine the Leafs losing this one.

Well I can.

But they absolutely shouldn’t.

Reactions: 123offtheglass

TheBigFour

Apr 17, 2019
this game feels so useless.
leafs could dominate the blackhawks and win by 7 goals and it would still not impress me.
IMO, leafs need to win next 5 games ( topping with a victory against bruins next saturday) to really get my excitement back for this team.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This is the BIGGEST ONE For us so far!! :clap: WE ARE GOING TO TWERK OUR REAR ENDS off tomorrow and WIN BIG TYME SIRE! :clap: We are that much better than the nowly judged chicago blackhawks WHO ARE GUILTY!!! THEY ARE GUILTY AND All of their staff are stepping out! :clap: THIS IS HUGE FOR US AND TURNING OUR TABLES TOO AROUND! WE DESERVE and will change. They will not and they are GUILTY!!!

Reactions: Recipe Unlimited

Pink Mist

RIP MM*
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto
Hope the Leafs run up the score on Chicago based on Chicago's off ice crimes.

But we all know that won't happen, so I'll just settle for a 3-2 win and to continue Chicago's losing streak which is already too much to ask for from this team

Reactions: supermann_98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad