GDT: Leafs @ Caps 4/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Ovi might not of scored but he put that perfectly for Oshie and also is the one who worked hard drawing the penalty to get the power play. Leadership.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I mean seriously. This is the kinda shit NHL wants to do for the better of the game?? Like that play was that big of a deal on that play.

People want offense and that's what gets ratings and excitement. No one would ever argue/complain/make a big deal about this if there wasn't challenges.

I understand playoffs wanting to get it perfectly right - but to slow the game down and take away offense (or not even be able to get as excited about a great goal b/c the chance of a challenge - which is lame from a fan experience) in the regular season is unnecessary.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Boy that didn’t look very conclusive to me…

Glad we are slowing the game down and taking goals off the board. Great for fans
Off the forearm first then he open hand swiped the puck out of the air to backstrom. Was pretty clear on the replay they showed.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
What a ludicrous rule.

Jesus Christ get the basics right first.

They can review anything in the offensive zone now? Who’s the f***ing midwit who thought this was a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad