GDT: Leafs @ Canadiens part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I believe it too. If every Hab would just target Matthews and Reilly all game like they did to Draisatl. Habs' dmen can really do a lot of damage.
That's to Johnson's point you have to have an active stick and get on them you can't just watch that's what we do as fans we watch
they are there to take care of business

Reactions: Runner77

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Agreed he's probably one of the better color guys to watch a game
One of the few guys who came out and absolutely trashed Therrien when he was here. He doesn't sugarcoat things and he doesn't go out of his way to bash either.

I've mentioned this a few times... I remember his first day on the job at TSN. He was a disaster. Nervous, brutal... I thought there's just no way this guy survives. But he improved year by year and now he's one of the best guys on tv.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Just not getting anything from two lines, its too common of a theme.

Donut and Stalled lines are hurting this tean

Donut Stall?

8034A524-A4A8-42AD-BCAC-DBC44CE7F19F.jpeg

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
At this point, they gotta get Danault with Army and Lekh and give them the tough matchups. Man is missing 2/3 of his line and still has to play the tough minutes with first time winger KK on the side. Makes no sense, hurts the whole line and both of them.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I like how SN is comparing Matthews to greats and failing to mention Toffoli has scored close to a 50 goal pace in the same freak season. It’s almost as if stats are inflated due to the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad