GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Information will be added during the day :)

but we're right back at it.
I think it will be intriguing how we face off against the Bruins. We weren't that good yesterday so I wonder if we'll struggle, or start off stronger.

Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins: Saturday NHL preview

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs...fs-at-boston-bruins-saturday-nhl-preview.html

By: Kevin McGran Sports Reporter, Published on Fri Nov 20 2015

MAPLE LEAFS at BRUINS

TD GARDEN

PUCK DROP: 7 p.m.

TV: CBC

RADIO: TSN 1050

KEY MATCHUP: Bergeron vs. Phaneuf

Old foes renew acquaintances with Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron on a six-game points streak (three goals, four assists) and Leafs defenceman Dion Phaneuf playing a reinvigorated game. He’s also keeping his shots low on the power play.

NEED TO KNOW: Bruins forward David Krejci leads the Bruins in assists (14) and points (22). . . . Ex-Leaf goalie Jonas Gustavsson, Tuukka Rask’s backup, is 4-1-0 with a 2.20 goals-against average and .914 save mark. . . . This will be their first meeting since 2005-06 without Phil Kessel on either team’s roster.

NEXT UP: Monday vs. Bruins, 7:30 p.m., TSN

(thanks Budsfan)

Last edited:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs...fs-at-boston-bruins-saturday-nhl-preview.html

MAPLE LEAFS at BRUINS

TD GARDEN

RADIO: TSN 1050

KEY MATCHUP: Bergeron vs. Phaneuf

Old foes renew acquaintances with Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron on a six-game points streak (three goals, four assists) and Leafs defenceman Dion Phaneuf playing a reinvigorated game. He’s also keeping his shots low on the power play.

NEED TO KNOW: Bruins forward David Krejci leads the Bruins in assists (14) and points (22). . . . Ex-Leaf goalie Jonas Gustavsson, Tuukka Rask’s backup, is 4-1-0 with a 2.20 goals-against average and .914 save mark. . . . This will be their first meeting since 2005-06 without Phil Kessel on either team’s roster.

NEXT UP: Monday vs. Bruins, 7:30 p.m., TS

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
An average to above average performance tonight can probably give Reimer NHL's star of the week for 2nd straight.

When was the last time a Leafs player achieved that?

SEER

Sep 21, 2015

MAPLE LEAFS at BRUINS

TD GARDEN

Thanks again to Daisy & Budsfan.., for the GDT & updated info... Appreciated..! :):handclap:

I think we should keep this Leafs-Train a'rollin' strong.. and have a game like the one below against Boston.. Reimer's on a major upswing.. and a win against Boston would only pump him up even stronger, I believe..

Leafs Resurrection: Toronto vs Boston 6-1 Blowout - Matchup/Montage

GO LEAFS GO !!

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
REIMER SALUTE..!!

Stopped over 50 shots in reg. time... (and more in O.T.) against Boston, in the last 5+ minutes of this video...

Seven Walls From Heaven: James Reimer Extended 2014-15 Highlights

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Another team playing .333 since Nov 4th.
Best PP in the league though.
Jump 3 teams in our division if we win (among other games working out)

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
It's interesting to see how the new system fares against certain teams at this stage of the season.
It's proving to be effective against the better teams as well as on the road.
Boston should be an interesting test, with no Kessel vs an aging Chara anymore.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I still don't like this team, at all, but they are playing well and picking up some wins. Let's see where this ride takes us. 20 games is not enough for me to forget about the last few years completely. This team is playing over their heads right now. I am not going to get emotionally invested in them right now to only break my heart later. Earning the trust back takes time, certainly more than 20 games. It's foolish for me to sit here and assume "yep, this team is making a run at the playoffs, they are good!".

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I think we lose this one. We didn't look too great yesterday, so unless we were saving our energy for this game, I doubt we'll look too hot today.

I just hope that if we win, it's not in shootout. I doubt many GM's look at your shootout numbers when they want to trade for a guy, so it just takes away from stats that can increase value. At least many different players are producing.

mikebel111*

Will try to watch this game

Go Leafs Go

Over under 80% CBC mentions the game that shouldnt be mentioned?

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I hope it's true that Holland plays with Lupul and Winnik. I think those three will be a great line. Holland is WAY better than Froese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad