GDT: Leafs @ Bruins 7PM HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
As far as irrelivent middle of the season games go, this one should be pretty good.

1673648916499-png.634764

Bruins should be focused and ready to play

Forwards

Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Craig Smith

Pavel Zacha-David Krejci-David Pastrnak

Taylor Hall-Charlie Coyle-Trent Frederic

Nick Foligno-Tomas Nosek-AJ Greer

Defense:

Matt Grzelcyk-Charlie McAvoy

Hampus Lindholm-Brandon Carlo

Derek Forbort-Connor Clifton

500bd68b8ddb29dd4b9167332e428791.jpg

GLG

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Brad Marchand's comments on our lack of playoff success

vfmornd6u3ca1.jpg
Marchand's one of the least likeable players in the league, but he does know a thing or two about hockey. Maybe I'm biased here because he's saying basically exactly what my thoughts are, but what can I way, IMO he's 100% correct.

Something to think about for the "we'll never win a damn thing as long as Dubas is in charge" crowd and the "you can't win while paying such a high percentage of the cap to 4 players" crowd. Or not, whatever.

This team I believe can win it all. Yes, I've been saying that for years but I'm saying it again. Hopefully they show tonight what it is that makes me think that way. GLG!!

Last edited:

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Would love to make it two losses in a row at home for Boston. Quiet the crowd down. Make them feel shame.

Need a big game from Murray. This is the pressure test. On the road against a division rival. Not a must win, but a good showing here is important.

See if Bunting and Matthews can draw some penalties. Make a PP finally pay off in a big game.

I have high hopes for Rielly-Timmins pairing. I have a good feeling about it.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Would prefer McMann and Holmberg in over Engvall and Kerfoot for tonight as you need Simmer and Hunt to stand up for our guys. Bruins are kinda dirty always

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
One center out of the lineup really puts some of the balance of the roster in jeopardy. That 4th line seems really bad but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad