Prospect Info: Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #6

Prospect Ranking #6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I haven't heard much about him this year. I know last year there were concerns about his production and injuries. What makes you think he is still a top prospect?

He was what .5 PPG this year?

26 points in 52 games, leading scorer on his team was a defenseman who had 35 points in 55 games. He was 5th. on his team in scoring.

Doesn't look like his team was very productive, no one close to PPG. Now if there were players who were PPG on his team and he was that far off perhaps that is a concern.

That's the issue here, 5% of the people have an informed opinion, while the 95% of us lack knowledge, but we can all throw a dart with a blindfold on and hit something!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I haven't really participated in this much but I would have had Bracco 3 and Johnsson not included (graduated). I believe Bracco is going to have a break out year.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Timashov at 6 with amendments to the preceding five.

Borgman:Former SEL rookie of the year learning the game but looked good at several points while up with the big club and the Marlies.

Speaking of SEL rookie of the year winners, how is Johnsson second on this poll? He's a former SEL rookie of the year and essentially manhandled the AHL playoffs while leading the Marlies to a Calder?

And if Johnsson's a prospect, surely Sparks has to be considered one as well and he just had about as good a season an AHL goalie can have. So if the criteria is prospect value measured against graduation to the Leafs, I see the list like this up to 10:

1. Andreas Johnsson
2. Garret Sparks
3. Carl Grundstrom/Calle Rosen
4. Timothy Liljegren
5. Andreas Borgman
6. Dmytro Timashov
7. Pierre Engvall
8. Jeremy Bracco
9. Sean Durzi
10.Rasmus Sandin

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
To my eyes, Bracco has all the vision of Marner - just not the same "jump" to his game. With a lot of work and the right attitude, we could have a very, very good player in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00