Prospect Info: Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #2 - Tie Breaker *3 Hour Speed Poll*

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Hey Schenn, I was going to break the tie, but I saw no Selena in your avy....

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I love how all I could see throughout the draft thread about Gauthier was complaining but yet he manages to be the consensus for 2nd best prospect. Soo...

A) those people never came to vote

B) Our prospect depth must suck

C) People finally see this kids potential.

Coming from a voter who complained, I'd say B. Edit: Actually, I think the Leafs have decent depth, just no high end guys besides Rielly.

Beleafer4

Apr 4, 2010
for #2 its a wrestle between finn and gauthier.

I am not that high on Colborne, I think he ends up as a tweener.

Renegade

Jun 23, 2013
Pickering, ON
Gauthier and Finn are both brand new so they're both pretty equal prospects and Finn's potential hasn't really gone down since we got him.

Colborne on the other hand has seen his stock go down a little bit. A 16th overall pick now 23 years of age and still hasn't seen more than 20 games in the NHL. He's a decent prospect but I don't think he has top 6 NHL potential anymore. But still a good prospect.

GenericFan2*

Gotta go with Colborne at this point.

Rielly
Colborne
Finn/Gauthier
Gauthier/Finn

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Actually idn, he said 3 hours originally, idn why the poll is up for so long now

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
At 10:18 the score was like 68 to 37, IDK if this was suppost' to be closed or what, but I think freddy is going to win regardless

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
At 10:18 the score was like 68 to 37, IDK if this was suppost' to be closed or what, but I think freddy is going to win regardless

I looked at this thread at like 9:50 and then forgot about it until now. My bad. Lmao. Anyways new thread forthcoming. Gauthier wins.

highslot

Jul 10, 2012
colbourne isn't #2 on my list.

I rate finn, sparks and percy above him. gauthier has more potential so he's 2-5.

the higher ceiling/risk would be cameranasi and toninato and johnson. i also would have rated rynnas higher, but he needed more development and i think we let him go.

d'amigo would probably be at his level: a third liner who could sometimes fill in at second line because of some defense.

so at best, a 6 on the prospect list, but i'd rate all of the above based on potential, above him. i'd trade colbourne before toninato.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad