Prospect Ranking #18

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Hello all, I will make a thread everyday until we have determined the top 30 prospects according to Leaf fans on HFBoards.

Rankings:

1. Timothy Liljegren -- 78.7%
2. Andreas Johnsson -- 86.2%
3. Carl Grundstrom -- 49.6%
4. Rasmus Sandin -- 86.2%
5. Sean Durzi -- 26.8%
6. Jeremy Bracco -- 31.3%
7. Yegor Korshkov -- 40.1%
8. Calle Rosen -- 36.8%
9. Pierre Engvall -- 34.6%
10. Joseph Woll -- 30.5%
11. Eemeli Rasanen -- 37.5%
12. Igor Ozhiganov -- 23.2%
13. Semyon Der-Arunitsev -- 26.3%
14. Dmytro Timashov -- 32.3%
15. Filip Kral -- 29.3%
16. Fedor Gordeev -- 29.7%
17. Adam Brooks -- 29.7%

Filip Kral
Kasimir Kaskisuo
Dakota Joshua
Miro Aaltonen
JD Greenway
Riley Stotts
Mason Marchment
Andrew Nielsen
Ian Scott
Mac Hollowell
Nikolai Chebykin
Pontus Holmberg
Vladislav Kara
Jesper Lindgren
Trevor Moore
Semyon Kizimov

Martins Dzierkals
Ryan McGregor
Ryan O'Connell
Zach Bouthillier
Eamon McAdam

Suggest who I should add next. :D

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
finally moore is gonna win - beast down the stretch and playoffs. His ELC ends after 19/20 so maybe he helps with the cap during the last marleau year

Also, Steve Dangle I know you come here so please make a video soon.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Don't mind Moore going here, he was awesome in the AHL playoffs, but had a lackluster regular season. He needs to have a big season next year as he's already 23. I could see him being an add-on in a trade sometime if he does have a good year or a potential callup to the 4th line.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Moore had a good playoffs, that's about it. His 2 seasons, on the other had, pretty lackluster. I prefer Marchment's qualities, development arc, and think he's more likely to have more of a NHL career than Moore.

Reactions: supermann_98

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Don't mind Moore going here, he was awesome in the AHL playoffs, but had a lackluster regular season. He needs to have a big season next year as he's already 23. I could see him being an add-on in a trade sometime if he does have a good year or a potential callup to the 4th line.

I'd prefer Marchment or even Ferguson as a 4th line call up than Moore. Likely Moore and/or Timashov are traded, as they represent too many things the Leafs already have.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Stotts was widely viewed as a better prospect than SDA from most scouting agencies... I'm surprised how he might not even make our top 20.

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Jesper Lingren finally getting some love. He's got some great potential and has already played against men. I think he surprises lots of people next year and shoots up the depth chart.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo

Yup, it just needs to click for him around the net consistently. His impact/effectiveness all season was closer to that of his playoff numbers than his reg season, puck just wasn't going in. His skating, hands, and transition game are all NHL level and he's an absolute puck hound. If he was 10 pounds heavier I'd pencil him in to the 4thline this year, wouldn't surprise me if he's Ennis' main competition for a skilled high energy 4th.

Also it's easy to forget that he's a true freshman that came out of school early- he played this season at the same age Hyman was in his senior year at Michigan

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I would add McGregor next, he was pretty good for Sarnia this year, and once Stotts, Marchment and Moore are off, he's my pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad